jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

Music



Today I was trying to make Alek sleep, so, I turned on the music, it started with “Beloved”, “River flows in you”, “Kiss the rain”and “Destiny of Love” by Yiruma, I have to admit that I like them a lot, those piano songs are amazing, well, at the end, Alek didn´t fall asleep, so, I leave him with his toys and started to search the music sheet of “Beloved” in google, I found it and that made me very happy, I have been trying to play piano for a long time, not constantly I must admit it, so, I know what the music sheet says, more less, but I can´t read it and play it at the same time, I think is just practice what I need, I have no excuses for that. By the way, the music sheet in teh image is River flows






My sisters, they play very well, Jane is the younger and she plays the Cello, I love that sound coming from her room when she practices, then comes Jeny, she can play whatever she wants! Guitar, Violin, Piano, Ocarina, Bass, that girl has talent, I love to hear them playing, such a beautiful sounds, made by their hands, is just awesome, I wish I could do that too! But the only thing I can play right is the G circle in the guitar, the simplest thing on earth jajaja.
Well, thanks for reading ^.^

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Jajaja!

Cool, keep practicing!



Jenny g.